At Brax Roofing, our established contractors build with passion and skill. We believe that every completed project is a direct reflection of our commitment to quality and work ethic.
As an unincorporated community in Prince George's County, Lanham encompasses 3.53 Square miles of land area at an elevation of 151 feet. With a total number of housing units at 3257, it has an average home value of $319,084.
Here are some signs pointing out that your roof needs a replacement:
- A chipped tile roof can be a significant telling sign of potential trouble.
- An old roof that has been around for more than 15 years is considered aged and will start decaying soon if not replaced.
- When the flashing around chimneys is missing or intensely rusted.
- Old shingled roofs pose issues like missing or damaged shingles. They curl, split, and get blown away by gusty winds.
- If you find potential decay in the gutters or downspouts.
- Cracked paint and flaking wallpapers indicate that your roof has leaks that need attention.
Remember, a new roof can cost between $5K and $50K with an average lifespan of 10-12 years. So, let us pick the best brands and robust materials that suit your roofing needs. We service Lanham neighborhoods including but not limited to:
- Seabrook that happens to be the most expensive neighborhood in Lanham. To fetch the best prices for your property, install the best roofing and improve its curb appeal.
- Carson Dale, a community that's considered best for families seeking single-family homes.
- Glenn Dale, an urban neighborhood in Lanham, Maryland with town-homes that consistently need our services to maintain their curb appeal.
- Buena Vista that is pricier than 52.2% of other neighborhoods across Lanham.
So, wherever you reside in Lanham, give us a call if your home needs roofing solutions to regain its charm.